Naruto Memories of the Soul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The true tribute to Naruto Blind Spot of the Soul!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sanjuro*Coryroks*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sanjuro

Sanjuro*Coryroks* Empty
PostSubject: Sanjuro*Coryroks*   Sanjuro*Coryroks* EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 6:28 pm

In game name:Sanjuro
Key:Coryroks
D.O.B( Date of birth ):05-20-1993

Why do you want to be a GM on here?:Because i love this game source and alway will play this Very Happy

Experience with other games?:Kimi's game. been Admins few times in 2009-10 in few of naruto game *Rips ofc* never once lost admin til the game die Neutral

IF you are given admin, what is it you have to offer the community of NMOTS?:Joy Happiness full of Happiness ofc that only exist in deaths ;P but no really I can help take the load off the other Sabaki Jin Madara whatnot by keeping people from going out of control-===Order===-And Also i can stay up til like 1-2am
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Sanjuro*Coryroks* Empty
PostSubject: Sanjuro GM Application   Sanjuro*Coryroks* EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:32 pm

Well Sanjuro, considering I know you personally and are a good friend of yours I do see you working as staff on the game, but I will have to discuss it with the other administrators and owners first before this is approved. its not a NO but its not exactly a full yes either.
Back to top Go down
https://nmots.activo.mx

Sanjuro*Coryroks*
Page 1 of 1